What past clients have to say...
- "We loved Rachel attending the birth of our fifth child, and look forward to her joining us again this summer when we welcome number 6.
Side note, I was a little uncomfortable with the thought of consuming my placenta BUT, 1. the postpartum smoothie was delish! And helped me recover from my hemorrhage. 2. This was the 1st (5th baby) time that I didn't experience postpartum depression. 3. It aided in boosting my supply when it dropped at 8 months.
Rachel has taught me about the amazing benefits of belly binding and healing my severe diastisis recti. I'm looking forward to belly binding immediately postpartum this time with my gorgeous hand dyed wrap..... seriously, it's stunning! When I don't "feel" like wrapping, I do it anyways because it's so pretty on.
I just can't say enough about Rachel and her services, you won't regret hiring her. She's worth so much more than any fee she could charge!" -Jessica
- "Great Asset, every new mother should be as lucky to have a doula as good as you!" -Rebecca
- "...went above and beyond what was expected. You are an excellent doula" -Stacey
- "your support was such a huge help in getting both of us through that and we are so appreciative" -Luke and Amanda
- "We interviewed Rachel way ahead of time along with three other local doulas. We had to do a hospital birth due to insurance constraints, so we wanted to have a natural birth advocate on our side. (With my previous birth we were totally clueless about our options, and wanted a different experience.) Rachel was prompt and professional, explained what her role was and was not, and asked what we were looking for in a birth. She had a short questionnaire with questions about our ideal birth and our best/worst attributes. We had two prenatal visits with her which were very informative! I had an early water break, so while the induction was not in our birth plan, Rachel showed to the hospital when we did and we tried to get me going before they started the pitocin. She really helped us focus on the end goal even though the game had changed a bit. My little one came really fast but she was supportive and calming during our lightening round birth. She also provided me with encapsulation services, which I found to be very helpful as well. We think Rachel is great! Friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. We really felt comfortable sharing such an incredible night with her." -Sarah and Jay
- "Thank you for all your support during labor, it was comforting to know we had someone looking out for us during what turned out to be a very long day- don't know what we would have done without you! Your support was and is greatly appreciated." -Nadia and Enrico
- "From the start, Rachel was an awesome person to work with. She was available whenever I had questions. She's reasonably priced her services. She is very knowledgeable and dedicated to her work. She was with me through my labor and delivery for 32 hours. She was gentle and caring, yet firm enough to get you to progress through. It was wonderful having such a calm and knowledgeable person in the room when you are definitely not in a state of calm. I had contracted with her to process my placenta as well. We were unfortunately not able to do that. She did, however, give me some beautiful prints using the placenta. I really appreciated it. She also demonstrated the use of a ring sling and even let me borrow one of hers. She also has a small library of very informative books about labor and childbirth. It was wonderful to have such a resource. If I have another child in the area, I will definitely use her services again." -Heather